The 2014 AAPC Atlantic Region Fall Conference, held November 7 & 8, 2014, at Loyola University Maryland’s Columbia Campus, was a success. The conference theme was Post-traumatic Growth. If you attended, you can download materials from the event at the links below. If you need the document password, please email email@example.com or refer to the December 2014 eNewsletter.
- AAPC Opening Prayer [Password-protected PDF]
- Plenary Speaker: MaryBeth Werdel, Ph.D.
- Dr. Werdel’s Presentation: Growing Strong in Broken Places [Password-protected PDF]
- Emerging Scholars Posters
- Recommended Reading: Primer on Posttraumatic Growth
Subscribe to the AAPC Atlantic Region monthly newsletter for more updates and bookmark http://aapcatlantic.org for more region news and information.