There were a variety of events in areas in our Atlantic Region.
Richmond Area: You are invited to the Virginia Institute of Pastoral Care’s (VIPCare) Community Open House.
- Tour VIPCare’s offices and meet the pastoral counseling staff.
- Enter to win free raffle giveaways including a Virginia-products gift basket.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Free and open to the public.
- When: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 4 pm to 6 pm
- Where: VIPCare, Inc., 2000 Bremo Road, Suite 105, Richmond, VA 23226, http://www.vipcare.org/
- For information, please call 804-282-8332
Philadelphia / Delaware Area: Continuing Education Event
Join the AAPC Atlantic Region’s Pennsylvania/Delaware Area community of pastoral counselors for a special continuing education event that explores the topic of suicide from a theological, clinical, and ministerial perspective.
- CEU Title: Theological and Clinical Perspectives of Suicide: Strategies and Interventions
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
- Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Place: Covenant United Methodist Church, Springfield, PA
Cost: $25 for AAPC members, $35 for non-AAPC members, $20 for students
- Fees cover lunch and 6 CEU credits. Payment due at event.
- To register, contact Janice Merrill-Rossi at 610-558-5572 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact Beth Toler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the links below to learn more about the various areas:
Save the Date for 2017 Annual Conference: March 23-26
The 2017 annual conference for AAPC will gather together members from all regions to engage in education and dialogue around the future of AAPC and our profession. The conference will be held March 23-26, 2017 at the Marriott Courtyard in Atlanta (Historic Decatur), Georgia.
The conference theme is “Vision and Opportunity: The Future of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy and Care.”
Volunteers Needed for Inter-Regional Projects
Members who have an interest in volunteering to work on inter-Regional projects are invited to share your names with the Regional Administrator. The Regions of AAPC are collaborating to develop and promote programs, products, and services that are supportive of the work of the AAPC membership.
Examples of current inter-Regional projects are: 1) developing webinars and continuing education opportunities, 2) redesigning the main AAPC.org website, and 3) updating the AAPC Code of Conduct.
We believe that within the Atlantic Region are persons who have an interest in and a passion for making AAPC the best organization it can be. You are invited to bring your considerable talents to the table and be part of a working group whose work will be a benefit to the entire membership of AAPC. Please send your name and area of interest to email@example.com
Subscribe to Atlantic Region eNewsletter
Subscribe to the AAPC Atlantic Region monthly newsletter for more updates and bookmark http://aapcatlantic.org for more region news and information.